- A VISA is required for your moving to France for non-EU citizens (for more than a 3 months stay in France)
- We hep you with the process and we double check your documents before you send them to the VISA centre/embassy
- We help you with the process of booking an appointment
- We help you with the documents to gather for your appointment
- You need to book your appointment 5 months after your arrival in France !
- Pay your monthly bills without having to do an expensive bank transfer from another country
- Having a French bank account means you can benefit from the government housing aid, French health insurance, an electricity account and a phone subscription
- Receive your French sim card and phone number on your arrival
- Unlimited text messages, calls and a few GO of 4G internet
- Benefit from one of the cheapest subscription on the market, with no engagement
- Mandatory insurance in France (you can’t get the keys without it)
- It’s a financial protection for all the natural damage
- Liability insurance included (mandatory by every school)
Student Metro Card
- Works for metro, bus and RER
- Pay 38€/month during 9 months instead of paying 75€/month
- 10 days to be shipped at your home – Avoid paying tickets at your arrival by doing the application in advance
- The driver comes to pick you up at the airport with a board in your name and drive you home safely.
- You will receive a text message 30 minutes before your trip with the details of the driver. Try to get your phone on after the plane.